Scarlett Kim is a Massage Therapist who will be graduating from the RMT program at the Vancouver Career College in 2023.
She is a certified Occupational Therapy assistant with level 2 and Rehabilitation therapy Assistant . She successfully trained at CDI College in Surrey. She has worked as a rehabilitation Assistant in the rehabilitation & sports centre clinic and long-term care facility.
She has experience of Laser pain treatment, UltraSound, electric therapy, hydrotherapy, exercises of homecare, vestibular balance exercise from trauma and injuries in active rehabilitation programs and panic disorder, anxiety, depression, and mental disabilities in supportive Occupational therapy for the management of daily lives.
- Certified Occupational Therapy assistant with level2
- Certified Rehabilitation therapy Assistant
- Occupational First Aid and CPR with level 1
- Standard CPR/AED level C
- WHMIS certification-The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Non – Violence Crisis Intervention Certification