If involved in a car accident, ICBC offers coverage to anyone who was in a vehicle insured by ICBC.
We are enrolled in the two chiropractic programs offered through ICBC :
The Chiropractic Flat Fee and the Fee-for-Service program. Regardless of whether you have caused an accident or are a victim of one, you can easily apply for the program.
1. Chiropractic Flat Fee Program
- We just need your Claim Number, and we can get started with your treatment.
- No doctor’s referrals and no out-of-pocket expenses!
- Regardless of whether you have caused an accident or are a victim of one, you can easily apply for the program.
- This program allows patients to receive chiropractic treatment once a week for 14 weeks. Depending on the individual’s circumstances, patients may be able to receive up to 19 weeks of treatment.
- If you are unsure about which program would be best for your situation, please call our office for more details and a receptionist will be happy to answer all your questions.
2. ICBC Active Rehabilitation with a Kinesiologist
- Each session is a one on one, customized program that takes into the nature of the patient’s accident and personal factors.
- The programs are designed to help reduce pain and restore patients’ regular lifestyles with progressive exercise prescriptions.
- If you wish to proceed with the active rehabilitation, please let the receptionists know and we will get into contact with your ICBC adjuster to get approval for treatment coverage.
- Do you provide acupuncture treatments to customers injured in a car crash?
- Effective April 1, 2019, Pre-authorized 12 of treatments,
- Within 12 weeks of the date of the accident causing the injury